QQ bad situation folded, was it right play??

• pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      i had QheartQclup on blinds 5/10 cents, at that point i had about 8 dollars on that table, i raised from early position to 4 bb, one guy called, flop came 324, two hearts, i raised 2/3 of the pot that guy called, turn came 5 of hearts, i bet 1 dollar, guy goes all in with more than 6, i folded then, was it right play from me, or did i do something wrong?
      please reply
  • 4 replies
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Basiclly i think you made good fold because there was flushdraw on table and an Ace will make a straight. You could hit flush but still have to be sceared of Ah or Kh! So you played it right.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Righ move imho too, no need to call huge overbets without nuts (and without good read). Still, this move was very irrational, so watch that player and take notes on what kind of hands he plays like that and you can make a lot of money from him in the future. ;)
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      after the turn, I'd like to see you keep the pot small. By betting $1 you've said "I have somein, it might not be great but its somein." I prefer if you shove first in ( probably a big mistake in this case) or keep the pot small, hopefully seein the river and potentially a showdown which you still have a good chance of winning at.
      But overall using hindsight of the hand, I think you definately made the right fold in your situation
    • pericas1991
      pericas1991
      Silver
      ok, so im happy that i used this forum, coz i was really thinking hard about that play, but since u guys told me i played it right, what can i say, im proud of good decision.. :) ) thanx a lot.. btw, he wrote after that hand on chat that he had pocket sevens, but i dont know if i should belive that..