Hi

• SloPowers
      SloPowers
      Bronze
      I too am new to PokerStrategy.com - I heard about your site from 'ThePowerPlay' who also just joined. We were both previously part of another site that will close it's doors the end of the month. Looking to continue to improve my game with quality like-minded players.

I've been playing Holdem since 2005 and feel my game has progressed nicely. I also love the game of Stud.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SlowPowers & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • thepowerplay
      thepowerplay
      Bronze
      Hey I hope you like it. I've been really poking around the last week or so, and so far I really really like it. I received my bonus on Cake Poker, which has been ok so far. I also tried the Live Coaching today, which was great. I forget who the coach was, but he was doing short stack strategy... it was great to watch the play, and he answered all the questions thrown at him. Fantastic IMO.

Anyways... hope you get some good value here! Good luck with your game! :P