This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cursed

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      my curse:

everytime i leave the computer while playing poker without sitting out, (to open the door or whatever) i am allways bombarded with monsters.

its infuriating!

does anybody else feel they are cursed?
  • 4 replies
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Lol no! It happens but not the bombardment you're talking :)
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i didnt neccesarily mean like me but i.e. some people feel that when they cash out they hit a downswing.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      I remember playing a $630US buy in tourney (won a sattelite to it) online and after a couple of hours got a knock at the door. I had been pretty much card dead so I got up and answered it. It was some turd trying to raise money for something I cared nothing about and after listening to his spiel told him I was in the middle of something and I had to go.

I returned to my computer a few hands later and looked at what I had folded from the HH. To my horror was A A and to make it worse, I had hit a set on the flop. Funny thing was I would have lost to A K as he would have hit running cards for a straight. He would have played his A K all the way as he hit top pair on the flop (more than likely anyway). So sometimes the distraction is a good thing.
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, once i went to toilet while playing only 4 tables. Went back and saw folded AA and AK on two tables but managed to quickly call with JJ on other table lol :D