cursed

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      my curse:

everytime i leave the computer while playing poker without sitting out, (to open the door or whatever) i am allways bombarded with monsters.

its infuriating!

does anybody else feel they are cursed?
  • 4 replies
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Lol no! It happens but not the bombardment you're talking :)
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i didnt neccesarily mean like me but i.e. some people feel that when they cash out they hit a downswing.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      I remember playing a $630US buy in tourney (won a sattelite to it) online and after a couple of hours got a knock at the door. I had been pretty much card dead so I got up and answered it. It was some turd trying to raise money for something I cared nothing about and after listening to his spiel told him I was in the middle of something and I had to go.

I returned to my computer a few hands later and looked at what I had folded from the HH. To my horror was A A and to make it worse, I had hit a set on the flop. Funny thing was I would have lost to A K as he would have hit running cards for a straight. He would have played his A K all the way as he hit top pair on the flop (more than likely anyway). So sometimes the distraction is a good thing.
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      I have the same problem, once i went to toilet while playing only 4 tables. Went back and saw folded AA and AK on two tables but managed to quickly call with JJ on other table lol :D