Multiple accounts

• ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I believe i opened an account on partypoker about 4 years ago (play money account) but i just recently opened a new account (real money account) on partypoker with the bonus code from this site using a different email address. Do i have to tell partypoker to find and delete that first account i made (even though its made from different email address?). Can't remember if i actually made it though but just wanted to be sure. Help anyone?
  • 3 replies
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      It was play money account 4 years ago i think you shouldnt take care about it.
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks. Just was worried that since partypoker had the one account rule that they may delete both my accounts.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey ironmask92,

This is quoted from the FAQ PartyPoker website.
      I think if its a play money account they could just close it and keep your new one.

Can I have more than one Party Account?

No. For security reasons you are only permitted to have one Party Account across all our product sites. If you have more than one Party Account, please contact us immediately to have the accounts merged. Failure to do so may result in Party Account closure and forfeiture of your account balances.
      Regards,

Kyle.