Team up! SH NL25/NL50

• MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Hello i am currently trying to improve my SH game. I have been reading some books so i mix both PS articles and books into my strategy. I enjoy discussing hands with other players and watching and "coaching" sessions with a program like mikogo (so we can see eachothers screens) i play on partypoker but you dont have to. We use skype for communication. I wonder if someone out there is ready for some hand analyses and some chit chat :D , i wanna improve my game and i have found out that this is a good way to focus on my game while seeing other aspects. I currently play NL25 but aiming for NL100 SH and HU.

And btw. I am from Denmark :) - english or danish prefered, can speak some german aswell. see you around :)

To be the best you have to beat the best - the sky is the limit :)
  • 5 replies
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      hej :)

how nice to see another dane. unfortunately i dont play sh myself so cant help you there but maybe you can join these guys:

NL 50 Study group

anyway just wanted to say hi cause i dont think there are too many danes around on ps.
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Hello, what do you play? i am interested in all aspects of NL however atm i just try to improve my post flop game by playing SH and HU. I have played a lot FR previous!
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      nl-200-400 atm, sss
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      I have also played a lot of SSS, however this is not my main focus at the moment since i want to improve my game and i think SSS is too much about preflop skills and these can be pretty easy to learn and they can't be used for tournaments or HU play that much, however you might still add me, sss is a smooth and nice way to gain points and money :)
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      indeed it is.

but i just cant find the motivation to switch to bss right now. its too much reading and it would be a long time before i could make the profits i make now i think.

but i am trying to make myself watch some vids and play a bit because i could definately improve a lot on my postflop game.