multiple account on partypoker

• ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I believe i made an account (play money account) on partypoker about 4 years ago, i just recently made an account on partypoker (Real money account). Just wondering if i need to tell partypoker to delete my first account or something? Any help would be great.
  • 7 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      why are u msking more threads with the same Q?
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      just wanted more opinion from other people, sorry about posting another thread.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello ironmask92,

You should have asked Party Poker before making a new account if they could change the old one to a PokerStrategy linked account or close it. I think you should contact them but this could result in the newest account being closed. Please remember that having mutiple accounts is against the terms and conditions of the poker room.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I emailed support (general info email) and told them that i failed to realize i made a partypoker account (play money account) a few years back. I just hope that they will let me keep this new account and just delete my old one. If they won't let me keep this new account, i guess my poker playing days are over and i'll have to go do something else, :( Everyone pray for me and wish i get past this without incident.
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Everything is great! So glad things worked out :) The support at partypoker answered my email very quickly (within an hour) and i'm to continue to use my real money account, :) Here is the reply from their support.

"Dear xxx,
      Thank you for contacting us.
      You can freely continue using your Real Money account. In general, we do not tolerate multiple accounts but in some cases we can allow a Real Money player to have a Play Money account as well. However, having more than one Real Money account in not allowed.

To close your Play Money account we need a confirmation from the email registered with the account. If you have access to your old email address, please write us an email from it.

In case you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.
      Kind Regards,
      Jane,
      Customer Service Team.
      Have Fun and Gamble Responsibly. "
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Congratulations :)

-Jack
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      btw, if you try to close your play money account, your get this message (i tried to close my play money twice, and got the same message twice, lol)

Dear Player,

Our records indicate that you have a play money account registered with us. You are passing on a big opportunity to join the PartyPoints Club and start reaping in the rewards. Our customer support is geared toward our real money players and you are missing out by not becoming one.

To help you get started I have given you a special BONUS OFFER. Make a deposit now using the bonus code REALTODAY and you will receive an extra 100% upto $50*. If you need assistance while making a deposit, please call us anytime.

If your mail is about a Real Money Account that you have with us, please write to us from your registered email address for that account (this will help us assist you better) and we will get back to you quickly as we wish that no one misses out on the fun.

If you still have questions please visit the FAQ section of our website.

https://secure.partyaccount.com/faq/main.do?productID=POKER&brandID=PARTY

Thank you and have fun!!

The Customer Service Team

*Conditions Apply. This offer is not valid for players from restricted countries.