very odddd thing

• hustlr
      hustlr
      Global
      so i have to open another account to post this topic here as i get no response from contacting support now i promote pokerstrategy i have over 800 taf members and i have been a member since 2005 the username i go by is lomar and im trying to log into pokerstrategey and to see my taf stas due to fact i have over 800 taf members i sent to pokerstrategy and well you know we make money from promoting pokerstrategy and when i try to log into the system as lomar i get an error saying my account is disabled????
      disabled for what ???that you owe me money you never sent me any emails about anything i went to log in and i get this error someone showed contact me to my email ddress as i have to create another pokerstrategy account just to post this on your forum
      I WANT MY ACCOUNT lomar TO BE AB;;LE TO LOG IN

thank you
  • 9 replies
    • hustlr
      hustlr
      Global
      oh and bye the way yes i did contact support several time sfor the past 4 days now i get no response i think this either odd or cowardly
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello hustlr,

I responded here hey how come support doesnt contact you back .

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • hustlr
      hustlr
      Global
      evrybody should stop promoting pokerstrategy cause i had over 800 taf signups and my account was disabled cause poker startegy owed me 1300 thas right 1300 i asked for the amount to be transfered in to my partypoker account and they ask me to verfiy my id i did i sent them the same ids i sent to moneybookers and wow i went to see why i havent received my cashed owed to me yet and realised the deactivated my account its strange ill i get in responsed is from forum moderators

ill let everyon eknow what happens as my attorney and myself are going to pokerstratgy offices to see if thye preffer to go to court???
      its horrible that we put time and effort into promoting pokerstrategy through my sites
      i name my sites but they dont want me to so just well i will someday
      i have 736 verified members and i cant remebers the amouunt and more starst as i cannot log into to see my stats im just saying everyone make sure you take out your money as soon as you get over minimum 50 dont do like i did and wait once a month to take out your money cause if it too much owed to you they will just close your account and not answer your email and just say ow well too bad but there lauging cause pokerstrategy make money from giing players bankrolls and your taf members are just going to make pokerstrategy money and they wont pay you what is owed to you be carefullllll

i will make a better and bigger pokerstrategy similar site and i will not close any account and will not i repeat not pay my members if they sent my site traffic and income as were doing all the work for finding pokerstrategy players and more and they just say fukk them they cant do nothing but in this age of internet the way to get a message accross to see wher enot kidding is to just post all over the world and tweet about it especially when you got over 100 000 followers on twitter and have over 300 000 friends on facebook so im really pissed as you can see i never had this issue before with pokerstraegy as i have been a member since 2005 i did receive over 7000 from pokerstrategy but i cannot belive that the only time i wait till end of month to ask for my taf money and its 1300 owed to me i get the berlin wall
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hustlr,

The fact that you wanted to have 1300$ cashed out had nothing at all to do with the closure of your account. We have no reason to try and cheat our members out of TAF money - especially not ones who have a long history of promoting the site.

That being said, it seems that your account "lomar" was closed due to an unrelated - but clear violation of our terms and conditions. I believe our support contacted you on this matter via e-mail and has also contacted you via the ticket system.

I will try to find out more on the exact details of what has transpired and contact the support on the matter.

Until then please try to remain calm and to refrain from threats and flames.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Dear hustlr/lomar,

your account lomar was being closed as you were actively frauding us.

We had multiple complaints of users that you approached them unasked with a clearly commercial poker affiliate offer.

This is a clear violation of our T&C and harms the interests of our company & our community.

We reserve the right for further legal action against you and do not suggest that you worsen your position by creating multiple fake accounts here at PokerStrategy.com or leading a hate campaign outside of PokerStrategy.com.

Think twice on what you do and try not to react emotional on the situation. It was clearly your illegal behaviour that lead to the closure of your account lomar - and you should not try to publicly make other people responsible for your own misconduct.

Best regards,
      Lutz
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      HU4ROLLZ, xantos vs hustlr.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      FYI: I also dropped him a mail - so it's not that he cannot reply due to accounts banned.
    • chagnon
      chagnon
      Basic
      hi lomar is my friend and since he cannot reply to his own post i will write a message on his behalf it not fair that you can deactivate an account after a member has sent many players to your site pokerstrategy.com and also he sent me here too if it wasnt for him sending me here i would have nen=ver isgned up here at all and i bet the other 800 members he sent to pokerstrategy either and imagine all the revenue pokerstrategy has made oh lomar's behalf youd think before they jump to conclusions about a member they contact them ...he also explained to me that he had to crate an account just so that support would contact him ...it weird i was with him when he seen after 4 days of waiting quietly that support never answered him but once he posted on forum everyone wanted to answer him but no one gave him a reason why exept a read terms and that it he told me that a guy named luiz contacted and said he would consider opening his account again i will keep everyone posted on the situation its not kool also that he cant even stand up for himself as the wont allow him to log into his account ..i wonder if they will comp him for the money owed to him im glad that wasnt me id be pised if a site owed me a bunch of money and they just laugh about the situation behind there computer screens its not fun when we work for free we are not slaves
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      You've been here for almost two year and just dropped by to write your first post to defend your friend. And on top of that you even used the same broken-english writting style.

What a nice friend. :f_love: