hey how come support doesnt contact you back

• hustlr
      hustlr
      Global
      i have been trying to contact support for 4 days now and i get no response i had create another account o post a thread here as i get an error when i try to log into pokerstrategy with the username lomar
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello hustlr,

Creating a new account will not help you, however i can tell you that your previous account was banned. Im not 100% of the reason but it is probably because of persitant rule breaking in the forum. Please search lomar here to find out;

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/search.php

You still however should be able to log in to your old account so you may have forgot your password. Please click the i forgot my password button and you will get instructions. If you still cant log in after that then you were probs banned from logging in but as a last resort i suggest you contact security@pokerstrategy.com . However i cannot guarantee that they will respond back.

Support are probably ignoring your tickets from this account as you have gone against the Terms and Conditions of PokerStrategy and be aware that this account will be banned.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • hustlr
      hustlr
      Global
      as for forum i problably had 3 post and for anything else i really dont understand also i have email security and i got no response the only response i got was from you and really i can log into my pokerstrategy
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hustlr,

It seems your original account was closed due to violations of our terms and conditions. As I have given a more detailed response here: very odddd thing and don't want this topic to spread over multiple threads - I am closing this one.

Best regards
      SoyCD