help plz

• haimshalem
      haimshalem
      Basic
      Hi all
      i really need help here,i cant deposit any money there is any chance that someone XXX Edited by EagleStar88 - Breach of Forum Rule just for a fevor plz plz????.

XXX

my user is :
      XXX
  • 3 replies
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Originally posted by haimshalem
      Hi all
      i really need help here,i cant deposit any money there is any chance that someone XXX Edited by EagleStar88 - Breach of Forum Rule just for a fevor plz plz????.

XXX

my user is :
      XXX
      lol ummmmm no!
    • haimshalem
      haimshalem
      Basic
      im asking for just XXX Edited by EagleStar88
      ill give u XXX if i earn some
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi haimshalem,

Please note that it is against the forum rules to talk about or request money.

PokerStrategy treats the safety and financial security of it's members seriously and this rule is there to protect all members, including yourself.

I have removed your other threads and would ask that you refrain from posting others. If you do not, you face being banned.

Best regards,

Bart

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!

It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.