[NL2-NL10] nl25 TT double stack.

• Cloudas
      Cloudas
      Bronze
      Had doubled up from the 2 dollar stack that pushes after my raise a hand before, wished for heads up with him but.. the other big stack called, and then the way i played went horribly wrong, probably too many mistakes to mention. My thoughts were a reraise preflop, ended up calling, folding wasn't an option at all in that stage either way?
      Oh and the final pot keeps bugging every time with the converter, just dont mind it.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $5.00
      UTG1:
      $23.46
      UTG2:
      $5.68
      MP1:
      $23.47
      MP2:
      $4.65
      MP3(Hero):
      $9.41
      CO:
      $1.94
      BU:
      $8.67
      SB:
      $13.04

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T, T.
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, CO raises to $1.94(All-In), 3 folds, MP1 calls $1.69, Hero calls $0.94.

Flop: ($6.17) 7, Q, 7 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

Turn: ($7.17) 9 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75.

River: ($8.67) 9 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $6.25, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.67.
  • 5 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      reshove preflop

the way you played it.. it was ok as he was giving you good odds to chase a set.

if he had AcKc or AcJc then dont worry about it.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      agree with excelgeo here, calling twice seems quite weak here. he probably doesn't have a monster.

I would just reshove pre-flop.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Cloudas!

I just ship it in preflop that's the best and easiest way to play it

As played I would raise this bet on the Turn to like $3 to seize iniative and thus check behind river.
      You can call 2 streets there but then you have to fold on such a high bet on the river

- Gerv
    • tigerK
      tigerK
      Bronze
      lol.

As played, call the shove river. His line doesn't mean anything at all; like yours though, that's why you should call. His line is very polarized: bluff or monster (could be 3 or9 for a full, queen is very unlikely, like JJ+).

You played your hands very badly, weakly as a baby.

ship the pot preflop: obvious decision.

As played
      flop: 3bet to protect your fragile leading hand. obvious decision. Here by minbeting the flop he's probably buying the turn to catch a draw, or an OC, and you just call like a donk.
      turn: the same
      river: here you have a lot of missdraw and bluff induced by your extreme weakness. You have to call.

Be less weak next time.

And please, judges, understand the game first and come back when you know how to play.
    • Cloudas
      Cloudas
      Bronze
      cheers for the replys, and yea;) the hand was terribad. Just completely lost against such types so, good stuff having this reviewed.
      Since its reviewed i can say, the fold on the river happened to be right, but perhaps it was a fluke. Other than that i had 3 betting streets to take the pot down before that so:) .
      So, thanks for the replys again;] helpful reviewing this.