Stack
      Hero:
      $29.00
      MP1:
      $9.95
      MP2:
      $6.50

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:club: , K:club:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.40, MP2 calls $0.40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.30) 9:club: , 4:diamond: , Q:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, MP1 raises to $3.30, MP2 raises to $6.10 (All-In), Hero raises to $28.60 (All-In), MP1 calls $6.25 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $26.50

I think I had 10 outs to a clear win. Correct shove?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

You can't really make a mistake with such a strong hand. As played i don't think MP1 is ever folding after he raised your donkbet and MP2 is just dead money, so it's a maths problem. Getting around 2:1 on a shove you have the required equity against anything but the nutflush draw, which is extremely difficult for tight MP1 to show up with since most of the broadway clubs are accounted for, unless it's exactly AcJc. He'll have an a good top pair, an overpair or a set way more often. Going broke there is fine.

That being said, both MP1 and MP2 seem pretty aggressive postflop so there is a decent chance you can go for a check/raise instead of donk/3betting that hand. The reason i'd prefer that line is because MP1 is so tight that once he calls or raises your donkbet with the big fish left to act i don't think you have any fold equity on a 3bet, whereas if you check/shove into both of them you're more likely to pickup money from weaker hands and then making them fold, as it looks a lot stronger compared to both players ranges relatively speaking.

Hope it helps.