% values displayed on tables for Elephant

• monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      Hi there, i think Ive got this in the right thread..

Playing in Stars with elephant tracking I dont get the % values (statistics) of the players (IE: VP$IP, Preflopraise, AF, WTS) but rather i get colour coding...for instance: loose = green, passive/tight = red. But these are very broad ranges and green is anywhere from 20-100% for VP$IP..

I only have the trial software and it has expired.. is this the reason i dont get the stats? (In elephant i only get the 'beginner' tab and not the 'analysis' tab). And if so where can i get a software package that will and whats the price range for buying one?

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      You can't buy it. You earn the 'elephant license' for getting 1000 Strategy Points. Don't worry too much about specific stats and work on improving you're game and you'll get the 1000 in no time.

To add, you could use the 60 day free trial of PT3 and maybe during that time you will earn the 1000 to continue using elephant. Just a thought.
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      ok thx, just that on stars im not tracked by ps coz i have a previous account there...but am gng to transfer to fulltilt as soon as exams r over.

So this is the reason why im not getting the specifc stats displayed, coz i only have 'beginner' elephant as the trial has run out?

Thanks for your response btw it has most definetly helped. :f_cool: