I really hate stupid people

    • Enomai
      Enomai
      Gold
      Joined: 17.04.2008 Posts: 41
      Had just made a pretty sick comeback from about 600 chips when this moron screwed it all up.

      PokerStars Limit Hold'em, 4.4 Tournament, 250/500 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

      Seat 1: celesson (4070 in chips)
      Seat 2: Plethoracid (Hero) (1952 in chips)
      Seat 3: 2nutzz (16830 in chips)
      Seat 4: RATBONE01 (2710 in chips)
      Seat 5: rmarekr (1311 in chips)
      Seat 7: 52 FORD F1 (8360 in chips)
      Seat 8: lumpy7526 (5527 in chips)
      Seat 9: soupdejure (9462 in chips)
      rmarekr: posts small blind 125
      Hero's M: 2.60

      Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7:heart: , 7:club:
      UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, Hero calls, CO raises, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls

      Flop: (10.5 SB) 10:diamond: , 5:spade: , 7:spade: (5 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets, 1 fold, Hero raises, CO 3-bets, 1 fold, UTG calls, Hero caps, CO calls, UTG calls

      Turn: (11.25 BB) J:club: (3 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets, CO calls, UTG calls

      River: (13.962 BB) 6:spade: (3 players, 1 all-in)
      UTG bets, 1 fold

      Total pot: t6981 (13.962 BB)

      Results:
      UTG had 4:spade: , Q:spade: (flush, Queen high).
      Hero had 7:heart: , 7:club: (three of a kind, sevens).
      Outcome: UTG won t6981


      I am so pissed off right now ;c
  • 12 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2009 Posts: 398
      Yeah I love it when they just have ESP and know that the flush is coming (or straight etc etc) And call when they have really bad pot odds (NL)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      The idiocy is all pre flop.

      Post flop this dudes priced in.

      Would you have felt better if villian held 98s?

      [x] Happens.

      That's why FL players are always waaaaayyyy more rugged and good looking (with better hygiene) than anyone else.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2008 Posts: 903
      With M of 2.6 you should be Allin pre flop...................
    • Enomai
      Enomai
      Gold
      Joined: 17.04.2008 Posts: 41
      Originally posted by andyb43
      With M of 2.6 you should be Allin pre flop...................
      Couldn't have gone all-in pre-flop, was sitting on 7 1/2 SBs.


      Originally posted by THeGaME23
      Would you have felt better if villian held 98s?
      A little better, yes. For me there's no worse feeling in poker than being taken out by a complete moron, and you have to be pretty stupid to limp/call UTG w/ Q4.


      Originally posted by THeGaME23
      That's why FL players are always waaaaayyyy more rugged and good looking (with better hygiene) than anyone else.
      Why thank you :D

      On that note, I'm going to shower & start on recovering yesterday's losses!
    • davecc
      davecc
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.10.2009 Posts: 72
      You definitely should have been all in preflop. 77 is the best case hand when you have that few chips! Unless it is FL, of course then you just cap out.

      You should consider yourself lucky that a q4 was in the hand as well. The only bad move by him was preflop as was mentioned. If I have a flush draw against a short stack on the flop Im going to raise until I cant any more.
    • RavinMic
      RavinMic
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.09.2008 Posts: 41
      Originally posted by davecc
      You definitely should have been all in preflop. 77 is the best case hand when you have that few chips! Unless it is FL, of course then you just cap out.

      You should consider yourself lucky that a q4 was in the hand as well. The only bad move by him was preflop as was mentioned. If I have a flush draw against a short stack on the flop Im going to raise until I cant any more.
      How do you go all-in preflop in fixed limit?
    • Enomai
      Enomai
      Gold
      Joined: 17.04.2008 Posts: 41
      Originally posted by RavinMic
      Originally posted by davecc
      You definitely should have been all in preflop. 77 is the best case hand when you have that few chips! Unless it is FL, of course then you just cap out.

      You should consider yourself lucky that a q4 was in the hand as well. The only bad move by him was preflop as was mentioned. If I have a flush draw against a short stack on the flop Im going to raise until I cant any more.
      How do you go all-in preflop in fixed limit?
      That's what I thought lol.
    • davecc
      davecc
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.10.2009 Posts: 72
      Unless it is FL, of course then you just cap out.

      Did you miss that part?
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Joined: 16.10.2007 Posts: 1,922
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      The idiocy is all pre flop.

      Post flop this dudes priced in.

      Would you have felt better if villian held 98s?

      [x] Happens.

      That's why FL players are always waaaaayyyy more rugged and good looking (with better hygiene) than anyone else.
      #2
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Joined: 16.10.2007 Posts: 1,922
      Originally posted by davecc
      Unless it is FL, of course then you just cap out.

      Did you miss that part?
      Yeah but sometimes investing 1/3rd of your stack preflop isn't a great idea with 77 where in such a big multiway pot he can probs get away from a lot of bad flops. I agree shove in NL, well played as you did in FL.
    • davecc
      davecc
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.10.2009 Posts: 72
      I figured he is pretty much committed from the start, though I guess if he didnt like the flop he could try to fold and use those 3 seats before BB to do something else... I would cap regardless of callers. It is going to take a miracle either way.

      Theres a reason I dont play FL, and theres a reason I dont win very much :) .
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.07.2007 Posts: 746
      okay same guy calls me 2 times.

      first time he calls my cbet with a gutshot and hits straight on turn and second time he calls it with a low pair and hits 2P on turn.

      1 time i have KK and 2. time AK TPTK and needless to say i am not giving him the odds to chase his few outs.

      god that made me angry.


      edit: oh and the hands he cold called against me was 98o and T8o and i was betting from EP and MP