[NL20-NL50] NL 25 SH QJs

• Ensyfer
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

Villain:25/17/1,6/WTSD 39/hands 240/

Preflop: i call in position

Flop: I would expect him to cbet 100% here. I am quite suspicious.He might have a Q which he wants to slowplay or small pocket pair.So i check behind hoping to get some value from pockets.

Turn: After he checks again he never has Q there. So i bet there. Not sure which type of bet is this and for what purpuse. Protection/value against Flushdraw and pockets? Highly unlikely i think. He would check fold pockets after he checked behind twice until now.So i bet and he raises. I cant fold here.He took such a weird line bluff most likely? So i just call and reevaluate river.
      River: He checks and i see myself ahead. So i bet really small hoping he will call.After he raised allin i took time bank and really thought until time was over.His line is sooooooo weird and i thought he must be bluffing me out of my hand and called.
      Should i bet 2/3 pot on river and fold if he raises?

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, J.
      MP2 raises to $1.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2.35) 3, Q, Q (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($2.35) 9 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.50, MP2 raises to $4.00, Hero calls $2.50.

River: ($10.35) 5 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $3.50, MP2 raises to $20.00(All-In), Hero calls $16.50.

Final Pot: $50.35.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      call is fine pf, you can sometimes mix it up and also 3-bet ip.
      I would bet that board, since he´d often take c/c line with 55-JJ and you can get at least 2, maybe even 3 streets of value
      b/c turn is fine, don´t thin you should get all-in there.
      When he c/rai river, then it sounds strange, since I´d expect him to bet out himself a lot of times, since you´re not really going to bluff there, since you´d bet your flushdraw on the flop and you´d take your free showdown with pp-s.
      But maybe he thinks other way.
      Anyway I´m not folding trips to that strange line and if he flopped a boat or hit his 2 outer on the turn, then I would consider it just a cooler.