This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question

• krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      While I was studying PS Equilator I noticed some interesting thing's that might improve my game when playing with stats.

Lets say I'm playing SSS on NL10 and here is the situation.

Hero(2$): MP3 with AQo

UTG3 raises to 0.40$ and his Pre-flop raise is 12%

What should I do? Just because Equilator shows that I have 52,056% agenst his range, should I call?

And another question.

I have been playing on Titan Poker for a bit more than a month, and I have been playing the basic SHC without exceptions and I have barely made only about +8$ and played about 7k hand's. It's probably because on NL10 it is impossible to get a table with less than 5 SSS'ers, so most of player's are tight.

My question is, how can I know when to start adding some advanced thing's to my game, that would increase my earnings and where should I learn them?
  • 1 reply
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I'm not %100 sure on this, but I think that his pre flop range is %12 from all positions. So from an early position I would tighten up his range a bit. Plus you never know if your ahead if an ace hits, he could have AK or AA, but since you hit your A you have to call all in on the flop. I would fold AQ against any raise from early position except from players you have a specific read or the stats said he has a wide range. Just my opinion though and I'm somewhat of a beginner.