HELP : Received $50 BUT CAN'T PLAY

• Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      I was told that there were so many fish on Everest Poker. So i went there as a quest and saw people raising with A4,A7,J9 on minor table. Then, i've
      suggested one of my friend to play there 2 weeks ago. He registered and got his $50 starting capital a week ago.

To our suprise the connection problem was SO BADLY POOR and WORST ever. For the past 1 week he only managed to play once before being
      disconnected while seeing the flop (what a waste of money). MOst of the time he couldnt even log in. I did tried to log in from my place and having the same problem. While other poker room was on excellent/best connection.

We have email PS.com thru ticket asking the $50 to be tranferred into other poker room, but was replied with, "No, We Cant transfer the $50".

The reason i post this problem here, maybe someone with higher authority will look into this problem from a diff point of view.

The reasons why we ask for transfer to other room becoz:

1. There Is No WAY, (already email them) Everest Poker will try to improve their server connection to my country (Malaysia 50% residents are muslim,
      gambling is Haram) since there is only maybe few Malaysian playing there, less then 5 players perhaps?

2. If my friend CANT play, after 90 days PStrategy will end up with $50 with no profit OR

3. If my friend cant play, after 90 days PStrategy might end up losing ALL the $50 since he might play so loose/poorly/tilt when there is a decent connection.

4. If my friend cant play, after 90 days the $50 still there, is there any chances that the $50 will be given back to my friend to other poker room?

5. If my friend CAN play, i believe he can plays well and will not end up losing his BR, example my previous 2 refered friends both having wonderfull BR on TiltPoker.

Or we will be given the same reply, "No Sorry, we cant transfer the $50" and my friend will choose the option 3, go on tilt.

His nickname both on Pstrategy/Everestpoker is VicoBiz (cant speak, read, write english well, English is our 3rd language)

BR atm: $51.xx

TQ for any help.
  • 5 replies
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      I'm from Malaysia. My connection to Everest is excellent.

You're probably downloading + using torrents while playing. If you do that, it doesn't matter what site you go to, the connection will be crappy as well.

Just ask your friends to stop downloading, when you are playing.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      TQ for the suggestion, however this is the solution we try so far

1. Re-intalled Everest poker 3 times
      2. Turning OFF torrents / any download
      3. FORMATTING PC

So far, all of above useless.

While, when i play pokerstars/ full tilt/ partypoker while torrents was running, the is no such problem.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      all i can say is, i have no issue with Everest, play on it all the time :)

Try logging on from a different connection point, and make sure that everyone who is sharing the connection is not on downloading or using anything that is giving heavy load to they connection.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Justin,

Unfortunately once the starting capitals have been allocated they cannot be withdrawn and reallocated as support have already confirmed. I can ask one of the Head Admins to look into this for you, however the answer will no doubt be the same.

It is very unlikely to be a problem with the poker platform as they have many thousands of customers all over the world and would have noticed if everyone from a certain region was struggling at the same time and as elhh82 has indicated, there is not a problem with connection to Malaysia.

Sounds like you've tried lots of things already, however ensure that:

1. You don't have any other non essential applications running, even Word, email, skype etc as they all type up RAM
      2. Usually on each poker platform they have options to cut down on animation of cards etc or other similar memory saving options, take a look and strip out everything you don't need;
      3. Check any antivirus and firewall software isn't restricting or blocking the application at all, you can always turn these off temporarily to see if they have any effect (but don't forget to turn back on);
      4. If all else fails, look to upgrade your internet connection and/or hardware.

If you are still having problems, you can always switch platforms after you have cleared the bonus, however you will need to clear these first in order to withdraw.

Hope this helps, in the meantime I'll ask a Head Admin to pop by,

Best regards,

Bart
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      The only solution we didnt try was to upgrade the internet connection since, it will add another 20% of my friend internet monthly fee.

After we formatted my friend's PC, installed Everest POker, we still having the same problem (disconnection) when no other program running. While other pokerroom tested with no problem.

My friend n I decided to play the account with 1 strategy if the $50 cannot be transferred. All In before the flop. We dont wanna to be disconnected while betting the flop, turn or river.