$3.86
      UTG1:
      $1.95
      Hero:
      $5.13
      CO:
      $2.10

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:club: , T:club: . CO posts a blind of $0.05.
      UTG1 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, MP3 folds, CO checks, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.22) 8:heart: , K:spade: , 7:heart: (4 players)
      BB bets $0.05, UTG1 folds, Hero calls $0.05, CO folds.

Turn: ($0.32) T:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

River: ($0.52) 9:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

Final Pot: $1.52

Call or raise flop?
      Call or fold river?
  • 2 replies
    • davecc
      davecc
      Bronze
      not a judge, this is simply my opinion!

Maybe Im wrong, but Id probably just fold flop or re-raise to see where you are. Your hand is questionable even in the best situation, and you've got nothing invested. I dont think calling is an option IMO.

Im not sure how to translate AF, if hes aggressive Id play a little looser maybe.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd raise preflop, ATs is good enough against the limping fish and it can make strong top pairs that are easily valuebet against those players.

As played the flop missed you completely and it's coordinated enough for random people to have a lot of equity even with marginal hands, i likely wouldn't fight for this one 4-way once somebody showed (a little) interest.

Turn is a call once you get there, and river is kinda horrible. If you've seen that player play a draw like that before it's reasonable to think he could have whiffed on the river, but other than that is really looks like this was a line to sucker you in, the board developed horribly he could have any sort of straight/two pairs or even a K from the begining, you're probably better off folding i don't think it's worth it.

Hope it helps.