hello from Latvia(letland).

• egomans
      egomans
      Global
      Hello everyone.
      I would like to have someone who plays on Fulltilt poker as my more or less coach=], cuz i basicly know everything how to play right, but im not sure about that because i win too rarely, and i just want to know maybe i'm really doing some mistakes. So if anyone is interested in live helping, its when i play a tournament, to say if im doing right or rong decinion. I think you understood=]
      And maybe to find some good poker friends too.
      If someone is willing to help i can be found on skype - egomans007

TY :)
  • 4 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Hello egomans

I am on full tilt as well, nice choice of platform.

There are a few people who offer coaching but it is for advanced play and it usually costs. If you are a beginner, what I recommend is reading the strategy articles and playing according to them.

Tournament play is very exciting and I am sure you will enjoy it. If you read the articles and follow Bankroll management, then you should do fine in Sit and Go's. As for multi table tournament, well, that requires just a little bit of luck too so be patient.

Hopefully you can find someone willing to help you, I might get the chance in the future but I am afraid I cannot at the moment.

Remember to visit the fora where hands are being evaluated and strategy is being discussed. There is also a forum dedicated to Full Tilt Poker.

What i mean to say is have a look around haha!

Have fun!

George
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey egomans,

There are also other ways that PokerStrategy offer coaching's.
      There are daily coaching's that run on a regular basis by Professional Poker Players.

Goodluck in improving your game.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • egomans
      egomans
      Global
      So live coaching costs money. Cant help about that, ill mannage.
      Ill definetly lok into the FTP forums, want to see whats there, maybe ill find something new.
      Jeah ive readed all articles in allmost all types of games, even thou im not playin some like razz,mixed,omaha,cash games=]pretty lot. but i readed them just in case ill need the knowladge someday.
      I somehow havent tryed the hand evaluation.
      TY guys. Ill do my best to become a pro! it is my goal!
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      well dont set out to become a pro so fast.

start by playing the game

and scheduled coaching is free.

private coaching costs.

thats all

:D