Problems after software update.

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi.

Yesterday when I opened Full Tilt it told me a software update was available. So I clicked okay and it completed the update. Then I started up PT3, found some tables and began my session. After finally getting some hands and some action all the tables say not responding. I was still able to see some of the action and I could hear the table sounds. It folded me on all tables including the one where I was about to triple up. This ended up happening 3 more times until I had to stop my session because it was causing me to tilt. What's causing this? I'm running Windows Vista, don't know if OS matters. Anyone else have problems after updating?

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I would say PT3 is doing that, I also play FT but use HEM and i have had no problems after the update
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Today during my session I got dealt a hand with only 1 hole card twice :f_eek:

One time I had the Ace of spades and no card next to it, the other time it was a 9.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      I would say PT3 is doing that, I also play FT but use HEM and i have had no problems after the update
      I'm going to try playing without PT3 and see if that is he problem.

Thanks
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi.

Tried playing without PT3 and had no problems. After my session I opened PT3 to review some hands and got the "not responding" problem. Is this common with PT3? I'm running the trial right now. Is the licensed version more stable?

Thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jonnyquest,

I can't help with PT3 I'm afraid, but I'm sure one of it's regular users will help.

I did also have a few problems including "not responding" etc though, and I don't run any additional software/tracking.
      I'm guessing that a further bug fixing update will follow in a few days, FTP are usually pretty good at correctly things promptly.

Best regards,

Bart