Transferring bankroll

• caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Ok, so here's my problem: I've got my bankroll stuck in moneybookers. It seems like poker rooms are trying to make it impossible for you to deposit through method A and withdraw through method B. I need to make cash outs through neteller in order to actually cash the money out with the Neteller card. But I can't do it, because my deposits have all been made using moneybookers. Now all my money is stuck there.

There's an obvious way to fix this which is by transferring somebody the money in moneybookers and having them transfer it back to me through neteller, but I'd have to pay a shitload of money due to Neteller fees, so I don't want that.

How to solve that problem?
  • 6 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      you can solve that problem by depositing a bit through neteller, right? in that case, withdraw from MB to your bank account (if you don't have money there already), then deposit back to neteller. it'll only cost 5$ or so in fees normally.

it might also avoid mods closing this thread due to the slight suggestion of money transfers (-.-)
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by caltabiano

There's an obvious way to fix this which is by transferring somebody the money in moneybookers and having them transfer it back to me through neteller, but I'd have to pay a shitload of money due to Neteller fees, so I don't want that.

How to solve that problem?

I am sure he is just talking about that posibility and that this exists, not that he is asking for a transfer.. looks more of a statement then him asking for someone to transfer money :s_ugly: if the tread gets closed that would just be ludicrous.

Originally posted by swissmoumout
      you can solve that problem by depositing a bit through neteller, right? in that case, withdraw from MB to your bank account (if you don't have money there already), then deposit back to neteller. it'll only cost 5$ or so in fees normally.
      This,,, OR the other option I can think of is that you deposit it with MB and then withdrawl the money via snail mail check .. it takes a lot longer but most rooms don't have a restriction on getting your funds back via check or at least I THINK they dont.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Hmm.. the problem is that here in Brazil, it's REALLY hard getting money in Neteller. And still, I've got $100 there. But poker room won't allow me to withdraw through neteller because I've deposited MOST of my money through moneybookers.

I'm changin sites now anyway, so maybe new site will allow me to withdraw bothering me about it.

I'm moving to Titan.. does anybody know about cash out policy there?

And indeed, I'm not asking anybody to transfer money to me at all. I wouldn't do that here.

Thanks for the help =)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      no accusation, it was just a little jibe at the mods ;)

just out of curiosity, which site is this? I've heard about this happening a couple times on various sites, but I've never had that problem on party or ftp
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      no accusation, it was just a little jibe at the mods ;)

just out of curiosity, which site is this? I've heard about this happening a couple times on various sites, but I've never had that problem on party or ftp
      Oh hai there!

As long as this discussion doesnt go towards player to player transfers (which is against Board Rules (updated 15th May 2009) ) then i am happy to let it carry on.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Ok, so here's my problem: I've got my bankroll stuck in moneybookers.
      This may be an unacceptable solution, but can you deposit your entire MB bankroll at a site you want to play on for a while and then close your MB account?