How do you arrange your tables?

• michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Hi all

I'm currently playing 6 tables at once but would like to play more. I'm having them partially overlapping each other on the screen so I can easily choose between them. Sometimes it's still annoying as tables pop up while you are concentrating on another table.

A friend told me on Pokerstars, there is an option that will pop up a table for you as soon as you've acted on the current table. This means that tables don't pop up in your face while you are trying to make a hard decision.

Is this such an option on FT? I've tried unticking the "Display table on action" button, but that doesn't quite work either.

If I play more tables, say 12 at once using my current method, it'll be chaos and throw me on tilt within minutes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
  • 9 replies
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      you could try cascading tables if they don't fit when they are tiled
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      good photo, can't afford a setup like that ATM though. :(

What do you mean by cascading tables? They are currently partially overlapping each other, so I still have enough space to click to select tables. I have them in a 2 column format, so 3 tables per column on a 22" widescreen LCD.

I guess I can have more, maybe up to 5, but I still think it's a pain having to frantically click between tables.
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      nice photos
      I use max size of all tables on my laptop 13", play max to 16 tables
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michaelqian
      Hi all

I'm currently playing 6 tables at once but would like to play more. I'm having them partially overlapping each other on the screen so I can easily choose between them. Sometimes it's still annoying as tables pop up while you are concentrating on another table.

A friend told me on Pokerstars, there is an option that will pop up a table for you as soon as you've acted on the current table. This means that tables don't pop up in your face while you are trying to make a hard decision.

Is this such an option on FT? I've tried unticking the "Display table on action" button, but that doesn't quite work either.

If I play more tables, say 12 at once using my current method, it'll be chaos and throw me on tilt within minutes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
      are you sure that table pop ups while you are trying to make a hard decision? I believe they don't until you do not make a decision.
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michaelqian
      Hi all

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Well for me it works in the way you want it to work. I play 16 tables no problem, without the tables popping up before i finish my decision on the active one.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      i tile them.

they slightly overlap each other but it is ok. plus i play up to 12 tables and if i tile them i sometimes spot the fish
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      i tile them.

they slightly overlap each other but it is ok. plus i play up to 12 tables and if i tile them i sometimes spot the fish
      Like this? :f_biggrin:
      Tiled own.

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi.

How do you set up like that with a laptop? I'm usually playing on my laptop now and 16" is just too small. I have a monitor just sitting here. I'm running Vista. Do I just go into the display options? I'm not very good with computers so some help would be great.

Thanks