Finally back to where i started!

• bullet101
      Hi all, I know this isnt as amazing as alot of the feats that all you other players have achieved, but to me its an achievment. Im very new to poker, a year ago i did not even know what a big blind meant and and which hands are better, basically I was clueless!A few months back i opened a free account here and got my free bankroll at pokertars, i read the strategy and started playing 9 player sit n go's, went up a bit, then one day I went on tilt and lost my whole bankroll, but hey mistakes are there for us to learn from. So anywaya while back I got a free $2 credit from pokerstars, so from ther i started playing carefully and yesterday from that
      $2 my bankroll is back to $50. By the way i now play double or nothing sit n gos, as it helps with uilding a roll. ;)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Congratulations bullet101,

That is every bit as good an achievement as the high rollers and it's good that you posted it as it will serve as excellent inspiration to other members.

I like your attitude to learning and bouncing back after downswings too, I think with this outlook, you should do really well.

Keep building it up slowly, it really is the best way and of course.. Good luck ;)

Best regards,