Can players see mucked hole cards with the handhistories at some sites??

• suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      I saw some videos played at ultimate bet and when he folded to a bet on the showdown he could just use the hand history and see what the other guy had.

Am I going crazy or at some places you can really see someone´s hole cards by just using the hand history?

That seemed really odd.
  • 5 replies
    • gm1404
      gm1404
      Bronze
      yes, if it goes to showdown you can :s_grin:
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      no you cant see folded hole cards.
      hand history shows only cards that are on showdown, but didnt win - so they are mucked.
      IRL one can just throw his into the muck and nobody sees it.
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      In real life depending on place, you can demand to see them. It's seen as bad ettiquette but it is allowed in rl as it is online via hand histories.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ladman
      In real life depending on place, you can demand to see them. It's seen as bad ettiquette but it is allowed in rl as it is online via hand histories.
      Yes if it went to the showdown but it ain't bad etiquette imo.

Bad etiquette in live play is being the last aggressor thus you have to show your hand first but then ask if someone else have a better hand as in ''you have a pair?'' and then proceeding with mucking your hand as soon as the other player say yes and show the pair..

Then I demand that I want to see the last aggressor's hand :D
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      when i watched a high stakes cash game, he demanded to see the mucked cards, and the commentators said it was bad etiquette. But I can't remember position or play so I dunno