vpip raise % etc

• peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm trying to learn FL at the moment and just finished my third session.

Across the session I played 540 hands with VPIP 12% raise % 6.7 3bet 5.1
      agg 3.87 all full ring.

I know it's a small sample but I wonder if anyone has any thoughts, am I playing too tight, too passive etc.

Thanks for the help
  • 5 replies
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      Hi!

Sample is still small but tendecies are shown. This is certainly too tight preflop play. VPIP/PFR should at FR be something like 19/15....24/19 depending how experianced you are and how loose are the tables.

Your AF can change quite a lot(maybe you just ran pretty well) and it should be somewhere around 1,8-2,5.Depending on your stile. Your AF is higher also because you are playing only very good hands.
    • Tommino
      Tommino
      Bronze
      19/15 minimum? Can you tell if those are the numbers you get by following bronze charts? Because if that's true, then I screwed up something really bad :f_confused: My stats are around 15/9 (sample size is big enough) with imo good table selection.
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      imo there is nothing wrong about beeing a bit tighter at lowest limits/first FL sessions.
      With many limpers in front of You You are getting great odds to overlimp as well. So the gap between VPIP and PFR may be a bit higher as Your is.
      Bronze charts are good and against average opponents Your stats should looks as Downfall26 posted before. However with many loose (bad) players on Your table You should become tighter (as You are).
      When I was playing 0.1/0.2 my stats looks simillar to Your's. But as You said, this is realy very small sample size.
      BTW: don't overestimate Your stats, especially at the beginning. You should play as chart says. Once You get used to them, You will have enough time to check the stats again.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Dawnfall.. are you sure?

SH stats ideally sit around 24/19.. I've always worked off 15/10 for FR as being ideal.
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      In my hands filtered from 7-10 players I play 17/8.

Waiboy's stats seem good.