New Party cashout fees

• howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Every cashout option just had its fees raised, even neteller now has a $2 fee. Party must really want to drive away customers. How's the action at titan now that poker strategy members are playing there?
  • 17 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Wtf 2$ for neteller? Thats just insane.... I ask the admins about it.
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      $1 for Moneybrookers... I believe it used to be free.
      But why they probably did it was to encourage players think about playing poker instead of cashing out ;) So either you cash out big or you don't cash out at all. That's my theory at least.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      ok that really sucks. 2$ aren´t that much but it´s just ridiculous.
      another reason to earn my 200 or 800 pp a month and nothing more (ok maybe thats not necessary because i´m still gold with 3pp in the last 4 weeks but hey :D )... ok maybe more if there is a bonus ;)
      its about time for ps.de to make a deal with pokerstars :)
    • Itchyfee
      Itchyfee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by frzl: its about time for ps.de to make a deal with pokerstars :)
      I so second that! The cashout fee for bankwire is now 10$, wtf? I really don't know if I want to play at Party much longer like that.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Ps.cc talks to PP about the fees atm because we don't like it either (the user are upset and thats a thing which PS.cc can't like ^^)

The "good" new is that players Aces and Deuces status get the cashout fee back.

frzl about the gold status:

- because of the delay of the new points all stati (plural of status?) are frozen for this week (you could only get a higher status ^^)
      - you are a hand judge = gold ;)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Ironically I'm now playing more than ever in a mad dash to get aces status before the month (and thus the quarter) are up (I'd have no trouble getting it next quarter, but it would leave me in the kings for a couple of months) (and strangely I'm encountering the smoothest section of my graph in $ since I played NL10, 12 tables = low variance ?( ). You get the cashout fees "back"? How does this work? I assumed that there were simply no fees if you were aces or higher.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      - because of the delay of the new points all stati (plural of status?) are frozen for this week (you could only get a higher status ^^)
      yeah i know... just joking :)

- you are a hand judge = gold ;)
      really ? are you sure ?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      howard as much as I know you have to write an email (pretty stuipid if you ask me but hey ... its PP :D )

frzl thats what I know ;)
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      hm ok... this would be really great ;)

//edit:
      i searched a bit in the german board and now i know: judge+ = auto gold :D
      nice :)
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      howard as much as I know you have to write an email (pretty stuipid if you ask me but hey ... its PP :D )

cirith can you say some more about this ? I have cashed out twice since the new pp status , and in the cash out history it says that the 5/10$ were returned , but i dont really remember that amount being restored to my account. Is it definately not automatically returned? And where should i send the email if so ?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      5/10$ returned? What do you mean?

As much as I know you have to write an email to get the money back but maybe they already made it automatic?

If you are ace or deuce you have a personal host with a specific email adress. If not just write to vip@partypoker.com :)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Made it, just. I'm an ace now :D

Of course I still have no concrete idea how to get the cashout fee back, I suppose I'll start by sending an e-mail to cashier@partypoker.com. Are you sure that aces get a personal "host", not just deuces? Does this mean I should be expecting an e-mail or something soon?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Yes I'm sure :D

Just write an email to info@... and ask for the cashout fees and the vip host.

They pay you 5 cashouts back per month up to 100$ (I just asked them)

And you should wait until the end of the month to request the cash back (not for every single cashout)
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Would be much simpler if they just, y'know, didn't charge the fees in the first place. Who actually ever incurs $100 of fees in a month anyway?
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      So much for the improvement in support I assumed I'd get as an Ace, a week's wait and one irate reminder later I have $5 from support but of course no answer, they're still supposedly waiting for another department to reply. Haven't asked about the host business, maybe I should've done that first for my sanity...
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      That is weird , when i sent an email to VIP my personal host responded himself (so i also found out how to contact him) and he also added the 10$ back to my account. It took him like 24 hours to answer.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Another week on and no reply, so I've asked for my host this time. Wonder how long it'll take them to respond this time :)

Party support is the nuts.