Titan Poker

• D0p3Ad1c7
      D0p3Ad1c7
      Bronze
      Hey there, I registered and completed the quiz about one week ago now... I still have not received the $50 bonus... Which is weird, because I sent the link to a bunch of my friends, some played Titan some played Party... All of them have received the bonus...

I wrote a ticket to support, they said sometimes it takes 24 - 48 hours, and to be patient... But its weird, cause everyone on my refered list has had thiers for days now :'(
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I assume you registered for Titan, right?

Since the cooperation between Titan and PokerStrategy is quite new we are still fighting with some problems... so when the support says it can take a while then there is actually no other way of being patient.

I am sorry but don't worry you ll get your money it just can take some time sometimes.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • D0p3Ad1c7
      D0p3Ad1c7
      Bronze
      Yes I registered and setup a real money account and bonus code and all that good stuff with Titan...

I understand that it can take awhile... But a couple of my friends also requested the bonus on Titan, and have received it... So... Just kinda weird :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Sometimes we are doing security checks just to protect ourselves against people who want to abuse our offer.

But i can not check this out for you atm, since all support members are already gone home.

But actually when you wrote a ticket and they told you just to be patient it will be a technical problem...

Just stay in contact with the support (check for tickets/mails) in case something is missing.

But like i said there are sometimes still some problems inbetween.

But i guess it will be solved soon.

Sorry for waiting.

I know it is a bad feeling when all your friend can play already but sorry for that

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • D0p3Ad1c7
      D0p3Ad1c7
      Bronze
      Alright no problem... Thanks for the support and quick responses :) Hope it comes soon :D