Quick Questions

• DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Hey guys, new to PokerStrategy (recieved $50 starting capital today, thanks :) ) and was just wondering a couple of things:

- I play on Titan Poker, and it says I need $1 rake for 3 Strategy Points. Is this $1 rake in total, or in one hand? Is it possibly to see the total amount of rake?

- How would I be able to eventually withdraw the money from my Titan account. It says I need 2500 points, is this Titan points or Strategy Points?

- And finally, how do I clear the additional $100 bonus (assuming i'm eligible). How many points do I need, and is it Titan points or Strategy Points?

I read the email(s) and searched through the website but still a bit unclear on these points so thought i'd better ask.

Thanks in advance :)
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DannyG13 & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Don't worry it doesn't take too long to find your way around here.

Most of the information you need is in the following Important Sticky thread in the Beginners Questions Board of the forum (link below):

I've also quoted the relevent bit for you below:

Titan Poker:
      The 50$ bonus:

To clear the 50$ you'll have to collect 2500 TitanPoints.

The 100$ bonus:

After you have received the $50 starting capital you can earn the $100 bonus (so you can clear both bonuses parallel). You will receive $10 of the bonus for every $35 in rake that you produce.

You have 3 months time, from the moment that you receive the starting capital, to clear the entire $100 bonus. If you haven't cleared the entire bonus by the end of 3 months, whatever remains of it will expire.

That means you need to accumulate 2500TP and 350$ rake to clear the entire 50$+ 100$ Bonus.

The rake is totalled up with partial/fractions of points be awarded for each raked pot. It's not really that easy to follow how much rake you have accumulated, but can tell roughly how much by the number of Titan player points you have.

All the figures quoted in the Important sticky above are Titan points, not PokerStrategy points.

Think this covers your questions, apologies if I've missed anything, but please do shout if still unsure of anything.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      That pretty much covers everything I was unsure about, thanks a lot matey :)

One last thing though (just to be sure), PokerStrategy points don't actually affect my money on Titan poker then, do they? Earning PS points just means i'm able to go up ranks on the pokerstrategy site, am I on the right lines?

Thanks again. :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Yes your right DannyG,

You still retain your Titan points. The PokerStrategy points, status and strategy material etc, are additional benefits of membership here :)

Your more than welcome, good to see you and will look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Best regards,

Bart