Starting Capital Bonus on PP stopped/disappeared

• stewil007
      stewil007
      Bronze
      I've been merrily going about my business getting 300 party points for my starting capital bonus thing.

I'm up to about 200 PP's and now the bonus has disappeared?

Is there a reason for that?

I'm down to about $20 now - went as low as $8 - but surely that can't be the reason? Can it?

I'm confident i'll build my stack back up as I have been in a horrible downswing, so i wanted to know why this might have happened as I wanted to start on getting the extra $100 in the near future.

cheers

Steve
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi stewil007,

If you inadvertantly take all (or vast majority) of your bankroll to the tables, Partypoker automatically remove your bonus.

However if you keep building up the party points, when you have earnt a total of 300 or more, PokerStrategy support can arrange for the bonus to be reinstated for you. You just need to have earnt the 300 points first, but here's a link for the support ticketing for when you need it.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EgertS
      EgertS
      Bronze
      Happened to me also. Never took all the money to the tables.. Always left like 20-30 out and today when I logged in my bonus was gone. I have about 200 points also and bonus started on the 26th of September, so it's been like 40 days only or so.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EgertS
      Happened to me also. Never took all the money to the tables.. Always left like 20-30 out and today when I logged in my bonus was gone. I have about 200 points also and bonus started on the 26th of September, so it's been like 40 days only or so.
      No need to worry. Just keep collecting PartyPoints. Once you reach 300 PPs, notify us by submitting a ticket (HELP tab). We will then re-activate the bonus for you.

Gl at the tables!
      thunder
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Well I just think that's happening to A LOT of people playing at Party Poker.
      I don't hear anyone having that problem on other poker rooms.
      Yes, it happened to me and I still don't know how and when. And the times I asked them through e-mail they'd alway reply "your bonus has exhausted". Period. No more information.

fishy :f_confused:
    • EgertS
      EgertS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      No need to worry. Just keep collecting PartyPoints. Once you reach 300 PPs, notify us by submitting a ticket (HELP tab). We will then re-activate the bonus for you.

Gl at the tables!
      thunder
      When I collect the 300 points and the bonus is re-activated do I have to start over with progressing the bonus?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56

Gl at the tables!
      thunder
      When I collect the 300 points and the bonus is re-activated do I have to start over with progressing the bonus?
      No. ;)
    • sheikaz
      sheikaz
      Bronze
      Hello. I solved a quiz a few months ago, but has not taken a bonus, can I now, and what should I do? I sent a driving license and signed up at Full Tilt Poker.
    • sheikaz
      sheikaz
      Bronze
      ???
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi sheikaz,

I'm a little confused as you mention your linked account is with Full Tilt, but have posted asking about bonuses in the Party Poker board.

When you signed up at Full Tilt, you would have received the $50 starting capital and a matching $50 bonus. It may be possible however to receive an additional first deposit bonus when depositing your own funds, but you would need to contact full tilt support team.

If you wanted to also sign up to PartyPoker through PokerStrategy, you would have to deposit your own funds, but would also benefit from the first deposit bonus. You would then be able to earn PokerStrategy points on both your Party and Full Tilt accounts.

Hope this covers your question, if not, don't hesitate to post more detail and we'll see if we can help you further.

Best regards,

Bart