$9.26
      BU:
      $6.72
      SB:
      $3.57
      BB(Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A.
      MP3 raises to $0.20, CO calls $0.20, BU folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1.00, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.80, SB folds.

Flop: ($2.4) J, J, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.4) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO raises to $6.76(All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.4.

If he would have checked behind and bet a blank river what should I have done?
  • 4 replies
    • davecc
      davecc
      Bronze
      On the flop I would bet about $2+, it looks like you're trying to keep him in the hand with your bet, which is tempting with AA.

There is a flush AND straight draw out there, so bet more. If he calls and bets a dangerous card, I would call and then c/f from there out. I might call a smaller river bet.

His over bet looks like hes trying to scare you out, I would take that into consideration here too. I think he had T + overcard :diamond: or even a lower PP
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Raise more preflop since you have 2 flat callers + you're OOP.

I am never calling that turn bet.

After a blank river, I would likely still check it to him... folding to a large bet.
    • davecc
      davecc
      Bronze
      I didnt notice the preflop play, good thing you did. I agree with above for it.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Agreed, raise a bit more preflop. As played to compensate for that mistake and be able to shove a blank turn i'd c-bet a bit more on the flop too.

On the turn everything got there and unless he feels like turning some Tx or unlikely KK/QQ made hands into bluffs, which most players won't, you beat virtually nothing.

Hope it helps.