Must post another FU idiots thread

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      After being cracked 6 times in a row on bubble i must say Fak You Fakin idiots that cracked me down 6 times.....

1. AK vs A5. Idiot raises from cut off, i shoved(limped UTG), he calls A5 (suited ROFL)?!?
      2. QQ vs 33. Mid postion raise 2,5 BB, sb calls, me on BB shoved, initial raiser repop to isolate me(with AQ suited) and SB idiot calls 33 !?! Catched runing hearts.
      3. AK vs QJ. He raised, i go all in, he insta calls(for his entire stack, 2 short stacks on table, so i pressure him, but he busted me with his monster!!!)
      4. AA vs KJ. I raise from BU, BB reraise me, i go all in, he insta calls his KJ monster!!!
      5. KQs vs 74off !!! I raise from SB, BB reraise, i go all in, he called 2/3 of his stack more, with 74 off !!!!
      6. JJ vs 56s. He raises UTG, I, after deep contemplation went all in, he insta calls 56s for his entire stack, flop comes 4 8 7 rainbow !!!!

I can understand that people want to gamble a little at a begining, to increase their stacks, but, calls like those, on bubble.........must be i am stupid as hell, but i dont understand.......and it hurts when their mongoloid retarded brainless idiotic play is rewarded, and i busted on bubble.........fak
  • 25 replies
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      To make you happy i lost around $60 yesterday on cash game with these cards...

I'll raise/reraise/allin they just call.
      My QQ vs JJ, set j on river
      My QQ vs 65 ...
      My QQ vs 74, dont ask how.
      My KK vs JJ, set j again
      My AK vs A9, dont ask how
      My AA vs stupid J2

I had a major badluck yesterday!!!

However, I always remind myself THAT,
      there are so many other players having
      MORE BAD BEAT THAN ME
      and
      LOSING MORE $$$ THAN ME.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Different thing cash game...same game, but completly different....:-)
    • davecc
      davecc
      Bronze
      I dont get it, shouldnt you be happy and not upset?

I wish idiots would play like that against me.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      me too, but not on bubble....!!!
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by davecc
      I dont get it, shouldnt you be happy and not upset?

I wish idiots would play like that against me.
      Exactly... in the long run we will make a profit in these situations.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      ....and it continous....

lost AQ vs KQ

KK vs A6(speciality of idiots, when you open UTG, they go all in with Ax,
      where x<9)

pushed from BB to resteal K9s called by Q 5 !?! lost of course ^^
      flop A A 9 3 Q

MAN I TALK ABOUT FAKIN BUBBLE......mater fakin FUCKTARDS
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      me too, but not on bubble....!!!
      Most (All?) books and training material, encourage players to change gear and become very aggressive on the bubble because the other players are scared of busting and will fold easily....... stealing is therefore the premium play.

So if you re-raise these players (who from the hands you listed, most are trying to steal) they may feel you are bluffing.....much the same way they are, or they are basically pot committed, or your push gives them good odds to call..........

So the scenarios you outline are more likely on the bubble.........i.e you'll run into shit. :s_biggrin:

You havent said if these are MTT's or how many players, or the stakes for that matter, but you got to assume that if they have made the bubble they can't all be all that bad?
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Justin37
      However, I always remind myself THAT,
      there are so many other players having
      MORE BAD BEAT THAN ME
      and
      LOSING MORE $$$ THAN ME.
      nd when u win,cuz i know u will... just to stay humble... { However, there's always so many other players winning more than u :D }

hope u recover soon buddy :heart:
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      SnG's 27 and 45 players, 5$ buy in......should play 20$+, less fishy, but havent bakroll, This 5$ shit looks like.....limp, limp, limp, limp, limp, then u raise, and then call, call, call, call, call.....then on flop 2 6 K someone bet 1/25 of pot, u raise, he goes all in ...tadadada with K 4 off??!!!!??? etc. etc.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      and continues....guy just pay me all in on turn, pot 1040$ i bet 1350$(all in ) on flush draw, i was in semi bluf...weaker flush draw and OESD...lost of course on high card....:-)
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      (limped UTG)
      /thread

Read basic articles on how to play AK, then read pyschology articles about variance and tilt =)
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      And being dominated is not that bad as it looks when the cards show up cause Ak goes all in vs JT pf and JT has like 33% equity which is huge (can easily win 10 times in a row lol) and besides in all-in you're getting always 2:1 pot odds which usually justifies a call like this.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      to Fongie: if i limp UTG then reraise all in, am i showing strentgh???? Cmon man guy called me ragged A....what he can beat????? I know how to play AK, but in late phase of SNG, this is clear push......so i dont see where is the problem exept an idiot call all in with A 5 .....:-)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Seriously... Another guy talking about how he should move to 20$ because there are no fish??

Yea yea yea of course its awesome to play against players who dont make any mistakes, then you wouldnt get a single badbeat and suckout and you would make lot of $, no doubt mate =)
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      Yea yea yea of course its awesome to play against players who dont make any mistakes, then you wouldnt get a single badbeat and suckout and you would make lot of $, no doubt mate =)
      :s_tongue:
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I suppose that You are the guy that will take all my money at 20 $ SNG......there is no need to be sarcastic, cause we all know that we are the best in poker, right?? I just said that on higher level you can play your opponent, and situation, not just cards and then crushed by bad luck of some facebook player idiot decided to make millions on 5$ SNG........
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      ....AND like right now.....some guy raises Q6 suited, then pays reraise, than on board A K 6 pays all in, then guy from SB raises K7 off.......etc....facebook mania
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Everything that was said here happens on $20+ sngs (incl. those special players that limp shove AK) :f_cool:
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      have a solid brm and enjoy it.

the world is full of donks , don't be mad to them they are your friends.

oh, and don't limp shove AK