This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Whole-Cards All-In Cash Games

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

Quick question about the showing whole cards feature - If I un-checked the feature does that mean:

a) My whole cards are hidden until the showdown and so is everyone else’s?
      or
      b) My whole cards are hidden until the showdown but I can still see the whole cards of people who have the feature enabled even though mine are hidden?
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Joronamo,

Answer to this is a). AFAIK both players have to have this enabled for the cards to be exposed before the final card.

If only 1 player has this enabled and the other doesn't, it's still normal. Both cards are hidden until the showdown.

Regards,

Kyle
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I don't see what advantage this would give you even if yours were hidden and those of other people weren't.

I'd rather see the cards immediatly since it doesn't matter. So i know which cards i don't want to see on the turn/river.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Well it's cash game rules so you don't have to show your cards if your all-in if you don't want to, unless you have to claim a pot.