Iron Man Status

• GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Just a quick question about the iron man status. If I get iron each month and then one month I get gold will it still count as a continuing month or will I return to the 1st month of iron man. I noticed last month it said I was in my 5th month but now it doesn't say anything after I got gold. Could just be because it is the beginning of the month and everything is being processed though. Has anyone else dropped a level for one month?
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi GunFlavoured,

Yes, as long as you obtain a status (even only Bronze) each month, you retain the run.
      I'm currently starting my 13th month, but a lot of those have been Bronze or Silver.

I noticied that mine hasn't updated yet either, but I'm sure it will in time, just being reset following last months data no doubt.

Best regards,

Bart
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      mine hasnt either, i emailed them

silver this month, slightly disappointed.
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. My Iron Man status is not updated.

(Like it would be my first month again)

I got an email from Full Tilt about it:

"There is a technical issue that has caused some players' Iron Man status pages to display incorrectly and may prompt them to reselect their Iron Man option. We apologize for this inconvenience and assure you we are working towards a resolution.

Please note that your Iron Man points are still being correctly applied to your account and your Iron Man status will not be affected in any way."
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Invading the topic: do those days have to be consecutive, e.g. - I have to earn over 100 points every day for 13 days in the row to get the bronze medal? If I have 12 days with over 100 points and 13th day with 90 points I get nothing?

I suppose it is so, because that would be the much more logical, but I rather ask... :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Invading the topic: do those days have to be consecutive, e.g. - I have to earn over 100 points every day for 13 days in the row to get the bronze medal? If I have 12 days with over 100 points and 13th day with 90 points I get nothing?

I suppose it is so, because that would be the much more logical, but I rather ask... :)
      Hi Berkstajger,

No, they don't need to be consecutive, you just have to complete x number anywhere during the month.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Well, ok... that's much easier than. :f_p:
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Hi guys i'm about to move to FullTilt in a week or two and i don't get this Iron Man thing... They say on the site it's an end of the year promotion, you have to play for it in december.

I'm currently starting my 13th month, but a lot of those have been Bronze or Silver.

So will this promotion be there indefinately or it's just a december-thing? Thanks.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      It's a whole year thing afaik, you just get special bonus at the end of the year.

Some reg correct me if I'm wrong, I'm quite a newbie on FTP too... :)
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      it tends to happen every december AND july and the bonus gets released in january/august.

so it is every six months.