This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG blind structure PS vs FTP

• nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      PS: 10 min blinds, starts at 10/20 but very abrupt change especially from 25/50 to 50/100.
      FTP: 6 min blinds, starts at 15/30 but much smoother changes... also there are no antes at any point.

Which one do you prefer? I've just started checking Stars out for SNG's and the first thing I noticed is that I really don't like their blind structure. To go directly from 25/50 to 50/100 totally changes the dynamics of the game, and I don't see myself taking up SNG's seriously over there.
  • 2 replies
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      I prefer FTP blind structures for two reasons:

1. smooth changes overall;
      2. 6 min level is perfect for me, I don`t play turbos and 10 min level at PS is too much for me;

I also don`t like that abrupt level change at PS what you mentioned.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      I play turbos on FTP now and I played on Stars like 2 weeks before.

On FTP is much better for me cause of the above mentioned reasons. Most of all antes were really annoying. I can see them in MTT but in SNG doesn't seem right and they really change the dynamic of the game too fast.