Stacks:
      UTG Hero ($9.36)
      CO gierek1986 ($6.40)
      BTN Haraldpokert ($5.82)
      SB dickertoni ($10.22)
      BB vasjka ($3.93)

Pre-Flop: ($0.07, 5 players) Hero is UTG K:diamond: K:club:
      Hero raises to $0.20, gierek1986 calls $0.20, 3 folds

Flop: 5:club: K:spade: 3:club: ($0.47, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, gierek1986 calls $0.30

Turn: 2:club: ($1.07, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.65, gierek1986 calls $0.65

River: 8:diamond: ($2.37, 2 players)
      Hero checks, gierek1986 bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90

Final Pot: $4.17

I think I misplayed river... turn already somewhat
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Value bet the river. There aren't really many busted draw's so bluff induction just gives villian a chance to check his medium strength stuff behind. Most flush draw's would have raised on the turn + your blocking Kx combinations. He can still call with the last king, underpairs, weird two pair etc. Probably bet a tiny bit more on the flop and turn to build a pot.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Value bet the river. There aren't really many busted draw's so bluff induction just gives villian a chance to check his medium strength stuff behind. Most flush draw's would have raised on the turn + your blocking Kx combinations. He can still call with the last king, underpairs, weird two pair etc. Probably bet a tiny bit more on the flop and turn to build a pot.
      I agree mostly. His range on the river is probably Kx, some pocket pair with one club, occasionally a slowplayed flush. Two pairs aren't so likely given the board, and they probably would have felt the need to raise earlier. So unless you can't bet/fold for value because you have strong reasons to believe he might just jam a worse hand and you don't feel like you can profitably call it off, i still think it's worth bet/folding instead of check/calling.

Hope it helps.