FT fowl ups

• KCHopewell
      KCHopewell
      Bronze
      Had to post this gripe after last night's FTOPS warm up tournament.
      It seems FT cannot cope with the amount of players in their tournaments, because everybody kept on being disconnected and re-connected on all the tables. I lost most of my chips with a re-raise with AKs, flop was K K 3, SB raised, I re-raised, was disconnected only to find on re-connection that SB went all in and my hand was folded. On reviewing the hand I would have won hands down. What gives ?
  • 6 replies
    • Titicamara
      Titicamara
      Bronze
      email the hand and complain to full tilt. Hopefully they will do something for you.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KCHopewell
      Had to post this gripe after last night's FTOPS warm up tournament.
      It seems FT cannot cope with the amount of players in their tournaments, because everybody kept on being disconnected and re-connected on all the tables. I lost most of my chips with a re-raise with AKs, flop was K K 3, SB raised, I re-raised, was disconnected only to find on re-connection that SB went all in and my hand was folded. On reviewing the hand I would have won hands down. What gives ?
      This why I do not play at FT................

Where are you? It may be regionally specific??
      I'm in Malawi (Africa) and when I started with poker i played the African Freeroll they run.....in which at any given moment there would always be 2 or 3 players 'disconnected or trying to reconnect.

The most unstable platform imo
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi andy,

It is actually usually very reliable for Europe, so yeah might be regional.

The issue the other night, was over 40,000 joining a single tournament the other night and FTP software doesn't seem to be able to cope with those one off events yet.

If you recall, PokerStars used to have similar problems with their massive entry tournaments when they first started them, but have now seemingly sorted them out with minimal disruption. I'm guessing Full Tilt will soon sort this out too.

Best regards,

Bart
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Well, I had the same probleem during the same tourney, and I'm in Canada... just the size as eaglestar said... would be interesting to know if they did anything in that situation...
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Yeah it was pretty laggy for me too (Canada) fortunately it didn't disrupt me that much to fold a winning hand (what happened to disconnect protect?)
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Same for me in Canada on the best residential internet service money can buy, and yes I had turned all the stuff off except PT3 and FT.

I was forced to fold a huge hand (KK) but didn't really make a diff as I got 2 outed later but still early anyway.