Help!!!

• andu123
      andu123
      Basic
      I got my 50 $ . I understand that i have 90 days to get those 500 points in pokerstars, but if i go broke with this 50$ , do i have to pay it back to the PokerStrategy.com with my own money or what happens then??
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi andu123,

No, if you lose the money then it is lost and you wouldn't have to repay PokerStrategy. You would however have to deposit your own funds or cash in freerolls etc to continue playing poker though.

If you take your time, read the strategy guides carefully and follow a sensible BRM, then you really shouldn't have a problem.

Good luck and enjoy your poker,

Bart
    • andu123
      andu123
      Basic
      When i have to deposit my own funds or cash in freerolls? And how i deposit my funds in freerolls?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey andu123,

I'm sorry, but I do not quite understand your question?
      When/If you loss your free starting capital, you can either deposit your own funds from which ever methods your poker platforms allows. You can also build your bankroll from $0 by playing in which ever freerolls your poker platform allows.

Hope I have answered your questions.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • andu123
      andu123
      Basic
      yes , thanks ;)
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi

just play basic SSS starting at NL10. You'll clear the bonus easily. Don't worry about going broke. If you play good poker and follow proper BRM you won't need to deal with that.

Good luck.