Table selecition -shorthanded

• 5 replies
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Maybe I was not clear enought.
      The question is, if it´s better to look for loose or tight table when playing shorthanded?

Anyone have any idea`?
    • theboydave
      theboydave
      Bronze
      we all know its more profitable playing full ring tables against big stacks yada yada yada,but i personally would want a rather loose table if i chose to play short handed game.in a tight game players only usually play premium hands and fold if miss flops but you can catch lag players bluffing and profit more in my opinion.Ultimatly it depends on your playing style and who you feel you play better against tight or loose players.Hope this helps.
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      OKey, that what I thought to. So with a tight playing style I should look for loose tables and the other way around if I play loose I supose..
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Janusrichmond
      So with a tight playing style I should look for loose tables and the other way around if I play loose I supose..
      Yes, but good loose/aggressive players also know how to play tight, and would never pass up the opportunity to join a juicy loose table... because that's where the easiest money in poker is. So IMO your priority should always be to find the loosest tables around regardless of your style.
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Okey, thank you for that advice!