Beginners Poker test

• DyEliot
      I have read and re-read all the articles and took the test 4 times. If I don't pass the 5th time I don't get anything right? Please let me know.
      Also how do I know if I get questions right or not?
      How many do I need to get correct to get the free money or "start up" capital?
      Also I have followed all the questions and articles and formats for correct answers but I an not getting them. Can you tell me why this is so? Please let me know. Thank you.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi DyEliot & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Yes, in order to receive the free starting capital you will need to get at least 17 of the 20 questions correct, within 5 attempts. The website will tell you when you reach the required correct answers.

If you don't succeed, then PokerStrategy have arranged some excellent first deposit bonuses with partner poker platforms, but you would have to deposit your own money as you wouldn't qualify for the free starting capital.

We all have every faith in you though, re-read the strategy articles again careful before taking your final quiz attempt.
      It is really important that you are familiar and understand the strategy to ensure that you retain and grow your bankroll, hence the reason for the quiz.

Good luck & best regards,