Help in general

• Rolandas
      Hey, guys.

I really need help on game selection. sounds kind a strange i guess. I made pretty good profit playing 1 table sngs, and mtable sngs, HU sngs and cash NL25 SSS, NL 10 BSS I played some MTTs but really right now I am lacking motivation playing those low and micro limits.

what would you recommend? play cash or tournament, how many tables to play at once, maybe some of you had similar situation?

I also have problems with pokerstrategy points. Pstrategy cannot retrack my account since I changed my platform from partypoker to pokerstars. so right now I have my bronze access to pokerstrategy videos and there any possibility that pokerstrategy can track my account at pokerstars so i can get pokerstrategy points?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Rolandas,

Obviously which you play is totally up to you, however given your current "lacking motivation" it might be wiser to play cash tables. This way you can join and leave whenever you like.
      Don't forget to follow a sensible BRM though to ensure you don't go broke.

Unfortunately we are not able to retrack any existing accounts you have and it is against the poker platforms rules to set up any additional new ones.
      This is an aspect beyond PokerStrategy's control, but we will of course happily advise the community if the situation changes in the future.

PokerStrategy do have lots of other partner platforms if you wanted to have a new tracked account on a different platform:

Best regards and good luck,