PSP and member level questions

• awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      So, when I login, I see my PartyPoker account status on the right, but it doesn't show anything. How often is it updated?

And where can I see my total PSP amount? And how often is it updated?

And another problem: some strategy guides show page numbers, like 1 2 3 4, on the first page, but they are not links, so you can't go to any page? Are that incomplete articles?

And somewhere, it said that there is an advanced SSS guide for silver members, where can I find it? It should already be in the list, shouldn't it?

I now made my 100 PSP points for silver status in 3 days (NL), and I'm really looking forward to quit that rigid sheme and strategy I'm currently playing. I played a lot of live poker, and I think the strategies here will help me refine my style, but it's really getting boring playing like a machine :D .

MfG, Max.

Edit:

7.10 Do PartyPoints ever expire?
      PartyPoints are available for you to use for up to 180 days after they have been added to your total. They will expire at the end of this period.
      Does that mean that the PSP from those PP disappear, too, or will the PSP stay forever?
  • 7 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Wow many questions ^^ I try to answer them all:

1) Once a week if there is no delay (happens from time to time) so you have to wait around a week after you reached the points for the next status. (shouldn't matter that much lter in your career)

2) On the mainpage on the right side is a box where all points are listed. (lifetime points, last 4 weeks and last week)
      Currently we are working on that so the stats are wrong shown there but the status should be correct after the update.

3) Maybe you don't have the rights to see the articles yet and the part you see is a preview.

4) There is no advanced guide anymore. They somehow made one out of the 2 guides. Can you give me a link where the advanced SSS is listed?

5) PS points stay forever and at party you have a chance to reclaim them if you had been inactive. (don't know how often you can reclaim them)
      1 raked hand in 180 days is enough to not loose them on party.
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for your fast reply :)

Originally posted by ciRith
      3) Maybe you don't have the rights to see the articles yet and the part you see is a preview.
      So there is something like previews for articles you don't have the rights to see yet? I didn't know that :P

4) There is no advanced guide anymore. They somehow made one out of the 2 guides. Can you give me a link where the advanced SSS is listed?
      I don't exactly remember, I browsed through a LOT of pages here ;) . I tried to find it again, but couldn't :/. There were some places where things are still in German, too. I will report those small mistakes next time I spot one, I guess.

5) PS points stay forever and at party you have a chance to reclaim them if you had been inactive. (don't know how often you can reclaim them)
      1 raked hand in 180 days is enough to not loose them on party.
      AFAIK, the way they write it, it means that the PartyPoints expire after 160 days after they were added to your account, if you don't use them up. This means they are gone either way after 160 days, since when you use them, they disappear, too. Are you sure that PokerStrategyPoints stay forever?

For example: you have 160 points at PartyPoker. You redeem 60 of them. Now you have 160 PSP points, and 100 PP points. If you gain 1 point, what will happen? You have 101 PP points, but will you have:

161 PSP points, because they are simply added and stay.
      101 PSP points, because PP and PSP points are synched.
      160 PSP points, because PP and PSP points are synched only upwards.

Sorry for being complicated xD

MfG, Max.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      5)

161 PSP points and 101 partypoints :)

And yes PS points stay forever.

And no party won't "delete" your points after 160 days.
      I have my partypoints now for over 1 year and I was never inactive for more than 160 days and all my non redeemed points are stil available :)

And don't hesitate to ask more question if anything is still unclear. :)
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      5)

161 PSP points and 101 partypoints :)

And yes PS points stay forever.

And no party won't "delete" your points after 160 days.
      I have my partypoints now for over 1 year and I was never inactive for more than 160 days and all my non redeemed points are stil available :)

And don't hesitate to ask more question if anything is still unclear. :)
      Well I guess you don't have any points older than 160 days, then. Since I guess they remove the oldest points first :D .

Thanks for clearing up though, I don't care too much about the PP points ;) .

MfG, Max.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Nah you can trust me ^^

and 10000 points = 100$ and thats much ^^
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Well I made 30$ my first 100 PP points, so that'd be 3000$ for 10000 PP, so 100$ doesn't look like much to me. Even if I get the points 4 times as fast if I ever reach Ace rank, I'll also have bigger winnings because of higher limits ;) .
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Later you get much more points and it won't be 3000$ for 10k points.

For me its around 10k points in around 2,5k hands which is 250$ for me (hopefully ...) so thats a nice amout isn't it? :)