Startin capital

• allinnutz
      allinnutz
      Basic
      im just wondering what account will the money go into, i've got 2 accounts on fulltilt, because i forgot 1, i play under "bp_item", and trappor. when i passed the quiz my name when it said was 'bp_item' but i change it to trappor idk if it sends it to the first one or the one i changed it too.

can anyone help me out? :)

i'm currently playing under "bp item"
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey allinnutz,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

When you entered your FullTilt information including you user name, the Free Starting Capital will be transferred into that specific account.
      I'm not sure what you mean about changing your user name OR how you changed your user name, so sorry I can't help with that.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • allinnutz
      allinnutz
      Basic
      Thx very much kyle, i'll just wait and see and then let you guys now if need be. :) i was just making sure u guys no about the situation. :)

Thx again ;)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      No worries. Happy to help :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi allinnutz,

I just wanted to add that I would strongly recommend you contact Full Tilt and let them know that you have two accounts by mistake and arrange for one of them to be cancelled.

It is a strict rule on Full Tilt, like all poker platforms, that you only hold 1x account and they will eventually find out.
      The consequences if you don't let them know can be severe, including the freezing of your funds in both accounts and even a lifetime ban on using Full Tilt.

To receive the starting capital, you need to download the software of a partner platform where you haven't previously held an account and enter the PokerStrategy marketing code. This way the account is tracked back to PokerStrategy. It isn't available on any existing account you held prior to joining PokerStrategy.

Any problems or queries, please contact support for further assistance.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
    • allinnutz
      allinnutz
      Basic
      do i make a new account and put the Code in that i recived then close the other accounts i wont be using?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi allinnutz,

If you already had an existing Full Tilt account prior to joining PokerStrategy, you will be unable to set up a PokerStrategy-linked account there and will have to set up an account on a new platform that you haven't played on before to receive the starting capital.

We have lots of different partner poker platforms from which you can choose one to play on.

You can of course continue to play on your original Full Tilt account, but just wouldn't be able to receive the starting capital or any PokerStrategy points on it.

If you inadvently set up a 2nd account on Full Tilt, then please contact Full Tilt support for assistance. They should be perfectly ok with this and will help you to cancel the new account leaving your original one.
      But it's always best to be totally upfront with them and by contacting them quickly, they will not come down like a tonne of bricks on you ;)

Any problems, don't hesitate to shout and we'll try to help you further,

Best regards,

Bart