How to get strategy points

• antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      hi everyone..im new to this sit and its great!! i have one problem i would like to sort out..i was playing on bwin poker before i registred here so i didnt get the bonus on bwin thru this site.
      im still playing on bwin, i have a bit of money but as im playing and earning points from tournaments fees they are not countig as my strategy points on this site..
      can enyone help please guys??
  • 5 replies
    • KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      You can't get strategy points, you have to open an account using the bonus code from pokerstrategy.
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      that is stupid...do you know if it will be the same if i will deposit with bonus code on the account i already have o bwin and if yes which codes i need to use??
      thanks for your answer
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi antonin87 and welcome to the community,

To receive the starting capital and/or first deposit bonus, you need to download a poker platform from the list where you haven't played before and don't have an existing account. That way it is fully tracked to PokerStrategy and you will automatically earn PokerStrategy points as you play too.

We are unable to provide the starting capital on an existing account you hold and unfortunately we are also unable to retrack them. Poker platforms do not allow you to hold more than 1x account (for obvious reasons) therefore you would need to select a new platform where you haven't played before.

Hope this helps, shout if you need further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      ok..thanks..
      so if i do understand that right i can have i the same time few accounts and if i will register on them thru pokerstrategy i will receive the starting bonus+ bonus when first deposit..is that correct??
      hope that was my last question about that..its so much to get on the start that its hard to remember everything
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antonin87
      ok..thanks..
      so if i do understand that right i can have i the same time few accounts and if i will register on them thru pokerstrategy i will receive the starting bonus+ bonus when first deposit..is that correct??
      hope that was my last question about that..its so much to get on the start that its hard to remember everything
      Hello my friend, yes you can hold different accounts at different platforms, e.g.
      1x account at Bwin, 1x at PokerStars & 1x at Full Tilt etc, you just are not allowed to have 2x accounts anywhere on the same platform.

After receiving the $50+bonus starting capital, should you wish to join another poker platform, you can sign up through PokerStrategy and earn a deposit bonus using your own money.

Best regards,

Bart