• 14 replies
    • allinnutz
      allinnutz
      Basic
      80k Freeroll? wheres that at heh.
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      im guessing pokerstars...they have a freeroll with a few tickets to the daily eighty grand tournament...
      i got in it a few times when i tried
      basically you have to have the lobby open 1-2minutes before the registration starts and click on register and the rest the second it appears :D
    • TSpill
      TSpill
      Bronze
      yeh sorry meant to say freeroll satellite to eighty grand. Anyways already out, a 10 lost out to 33
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TSpill
      yeh sorry meant to say freeroll satellite to eighty grand. Anyways already out, a 10 lost out to 33
      Never managed to get in, clicked register when only 300 were in but still missed. Not too often I am around when they are registering though.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Finished 24 best which is $5 prize :)

that was after trying more than 20 times, havent play it for ages due to timing problem, the satelite start around 2am in my country.

FREEROLL Satelite Prizes:

Rank 1-5 = each player get $50 worth of satelite tickets. (satelite to Tour $80,000)

Rank6-25 = each player get $5 real money

26 - 10,000 = 0.00 + fun :)

The registration will FULLY REGISTERED after 30 seconds!!! SO grab your seat quickly :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      i never get in either. it fills up in a second even when im waiting for it and register immediatly i still don't get in.

and even if you get in.. only the top 3% win or something. so it's very likely to be a waste of time. i've given up on trying to get in to be honest. although the first 5 prizes are awesome its only a

5/8000 chance to win it = 0,06%
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey PokerStrategist,

I've seen this tournament around for some time.
      I guess it's a long shot (5/8000 chance to win it = 0,06%), but your chances of winning it would be slightly hbetter if you have a big enough edge over most of the competitors. IMHO most PokerStrategy players would as the amount of bad players would be extremely high. :f_biggrin:

Bit of fun IMO. :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I played the eighty grand freeroll alot before, best i came in was 42nd, top 20 gets money i believe.
    • Slimpig
      Slimpig
      Bronze
      ey, I played it a few times but didn't make it to the money :( *sigh*

-rianna-
    • Fiftyshuffle
      Fiftyshuffle
      Bronze
      My best was 15th place for 5$.

the ending fase is fun but the its better to have some other games going or watch a movie or so in the beginning.
    • TSpill
      TSpill
      Bronze
      25 mins and you can register for this tourney, remember to have the page open and be ready, as you have about 10 secs to get in it. good luck and hopefuly see you at the tables.
    • jokingaround
      jokingaround
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leito99
      im guessing pokerstars...they have a freeroll with a few tickets to the daily eighty grand tournament...
      i got in it a few times when i tried
      basically you have to have the lobby open 1-2minutes before the registration starts and click on register and the rest the second it appears :D
      It's very hard to register, I tried 5 times and I always ended on the wrong side.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I used to play this a few times a week. To get in you need to have the tourney lobby open prior to the opening of registration. The instant the register button appears click it and then click ok in the box that opens in the centre of your screen.

The tourney usually fills up within 1-2 seconds as there are only 10k seats!!

I have gotten close to the money a few times but always looked on it as a bit of fun for the first hour and then looking to play some poker after that.

Gl if you decide to try it.

Fagin
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      waste pf time imo. time better used watchinga strategy video