This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Yet another sng grinder :D

• luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      So, after tried everything from SSS to FL HU i have decided to dedicate time and effort into turbo sng. I will use a 50 BI rule in the beginning, meaning i will hit the 6.50 sng when i get about 300 dollars in my Full tilt account. Currently i am playing the 2.20, which is going decent.

I will train with ICM trainer everyday, and sng wizards, if i decide to buy it when the trial expires. I will also buy tourney tracker very soon, to track my progress!

I will come back with stats etc very soon, just gotta get tourney tracker in place :D

Current bankroll: 78,69 $
  • 6 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

good luck to you! I would buy Holdem Manager if I were you. It's not too expensive and you get a great HUD at the same time..
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      Does HEM support graphs etc for tourneys? Does it have HUD for tourneys as well?
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Yes and yes.
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      Just finished a session, went b/e, not too bad considering ive had no loosing session for a couple of days. Funny hand of this session: I was loose stealing on the bubble, and this guy wanted to have some fun :P Luckily i didnt get sucked out

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$100/$200 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      SB(Hero):
      $4450.00
      BB:
      $3215.00
      CO:
      $2875.00
      BU:
      $2960.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, 5.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $4,450.00, BB calls $3,015.00(All-In).

Flop: ($7665) 5, A, 3 (0 players)
      BB gets uncalled bet back.

Turn: ($7665) K (0 players)

River: ($7665) A (0 players)

Final Pot: $4650.

Lol result not showing, he had 2 7
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      How's things going? I assume u didn't quit poker... :s_biggrin:
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      Hehe no, just to tired to post.... Which really sucks, but things havent been too good lately, but have started grinding sup turbos at fulll tilt, will update soon! Perhaps a sweet graph! :D