This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 FR KQo

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG+1 ($36.60)
      MP1 ($48.45)
      MP2 ($20)
      Hero (CO) ($50)
      Button ($9.25)
      SB ($16.85)
      BB ($39.80)
      UTG ($87.85)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, K
      UTG bets $1, UTG+1 calls $1, 2 folds, Hero calls $1, 2 folds, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($4.25) J, 6, 10 (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($4.25) A (4 players)
      BB bets $3, UTG calls $3, 1 fold, Hero raises to $10, BB calls $7, 1 fold

River: ($27.25) 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $13.60, BB calls $13.60

Total pot: $54.45

Preflop this is something im not doing frequently, but i decided to play this hand in position, mainly because they were both opening and playing lot of hands..
      Thats also the reason why im not betting the flop, im sure i cant make them all fold that flop.

The turn is good card since i made a straigh but also the flush came in. But i have the nut FD myself now so i raised to build up the pot with so much equity. Do you think it should be bigger raise to stick it in on the river?
      I wasnt sure i wanna play for stacks here, too weak?

On the river since he just checked i put him on any Ace, two pair, mby missed Q of hearths.. I decided to valuebet against those two pair hands.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      call pf is ok ip
      I´d take stab on the pot, since you have position and some times you take pot down on the flop.
      You can also raise a littlebit more on the turn against two players
      Looks like BB has Ax, so I think he´d also call 20$ valuebet.