This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Fr Tt

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 ($47.25)
      CO ($24.25)
      Button ($116.81)
      SB ($32.20)
      Hero (BB) ($51.50)
      UTG ($19)
      MP1 ($34.80)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 10
      3 folds, CO bets $2, 2 folds, Hero raises to $6, CO calls $4

Flop: ($12.25) 4, 7, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $6.10, Hero raises to $30.55, CO calls $24.45 (All-In)

Total pot: $73.35

Villain is a random midstack, no special reads.

Preflop calling for set value OOP with his stack is something i dont like so i 3bet since im often having the best hand here.

3bet bigger? Since he is midstack i hope its fine.

On the flop i was thinking like this.. If he called any broadways he is not calling my bet on this flop. If im beat i probably cant get away of this anyway.. 12 in the pot and he has 18 left.

I decided to check/raise to give him the option to try to buy the pot with AK-JQ. I dont want to check/call because i dont want to see overcard that could kill his action if he is holding 88-99 or make it harder for me.

Or is simply bet/call better here because i cant be sure he is always betting?
  • 1 reply