This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Fr Qq

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($55.15)
      UTG+1 ($27.40)
      MP1 ($30.15)
      MP2 ($48)
      Hero (MP3) ($50)
      CO ($69.40)
      Button ($69.08)
      SB ($11.30)
      BB ($16.25)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q
      UTG bets $2, 3 folds, Hero raises to $6.25, 4 folds, UTG calls $4.25

Flop: ($13.25) 7, A, 6 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $7, UTG calls $7

Turn: ($27.25) 9 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($27.25) 4 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Total pot: $27.25

Is it ok to cbet this flop? Utg is quite a solid, but not really strong player. He raise/call from utg so now only thing i beat is JJ-99 and i assume he's folding those. On the other hand if i dont bet and he leads the turn i have no clue where i stand. So is it okay to cbet here for information? I really dont think i can bluff him here or get some value.
  • 4 replies
    • nurmalna
      nurmalna
      Bronze
      useally Ip I check in this situation. When you cbet, he can bluff you away by raising.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nurmalna
      useally Ip I check in this situation. When you cbet, he can bluff you away by raising.
      So then you are calling one street?
    • nurmalna
      nurmalna
      Bronze
      jep, it means you have to call turn bet and sometimes i call river bet as well, only when villan is pretty agro.

When he check, against fish I bet turn, but useally there is no hand that pays you off and after 2 street check they call river bet with every trush. When board is drawheavy, then I like to bet turn as well. It is just my standard, for me it looks like I get max value.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d likely check back, since it is hard to get value for worse hands
      If he checks on the turn I´d valuebet.