How much have i wagered?

• Migille
      Migille
      Bronze
      Hey guys, would just like to no how much i wagered thus far. One more thing.......... When playing on 888 i noticed that in the top left corner of my screen my points to silver has reset back to 500. Pls help.

Thanx
  • 6 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Migille
      Hey guys, would just like to no how much i wagered thus far.
      You can either use a tracker like PT3 to track how much you wagered or you can e-mail Pacific support. Once you have about 1,500 Strategy Points from Pacific you should be getting close.

Originally posted by Migille
      When playing on 888 i noticed that in the top left corner of my screen my points to silver has reset back to 500. Pls help.
      It resets every month.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      So you lose your rank every month?

Man, I am glad that I left Pacific. :f_confused: I still got 5$ earned with reward points because they set the min. 10$ limit for conversion of points to dollars. I was like - what the fuck when they did it... you guys offer no rakeback and a crappy reward system and now you took that extra dollar I earned weekly. Now I am like - who gives the fuck. :rolleyes:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      So you lose your rank every month?
      Just like every other site in online poker. :f_eek:
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      As far as I knowyou lose it after not meeting the requirements for a certain timespan (one month for instance. So if you're gold in october I don't see reason to automatically lose status directly next month.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Oh, I see what you mean now. I don't know if you lose the status immediately, but the bar that tells you how much you have left to qualify does reset at the beginning of the month.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Yes, of course, that's logical, it seems we agree. I just misread the first post, my bad. =)