This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How much have i wagered?

• Migille
      Migille
      Bronze
      Hey guys, would just like to no how much i wagered thus far. One more thing.......... When playing on 888 i noticed that in the top left corner of my screen my points to silver has reset back to 500. Pls help.

Thanx
  • 6 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Migille
      Hey guys, would just like to no how much i wagered thus far.
      You can either use a tracker like PT3 to track how much you wagered or you can e-mail Pacific support. Once you have about 1,500 Strategy Points from Pacific you should be getting close.

Originally posted by Migille
      When playing on 888 i noticed that in the top left corner of my screen my points to silver has reset back to 500. Pls help.
      It resets every month.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      So you lose your rank every month?

Man, I am glad that I left Pacific. :f_confused: I still got 5$ earned with reward points because they set the min. 10$ limit for conversion of points to dollars. I was like - what the fuck when they did it... you guys offer no rakeback and a crappy reward system and now you took that extra dollar I earned weekly. Now I am like - who gives the fuck. :rolleyes:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      So you lose your rank every month?
      Just like every other site in online poker. :f_eek:
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      As far as I knowyou lose it after not meeting the requirements for a certain timespan (one month for instance. So if you're gold in october I don't see reason to automatically lose status directly next month.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Oh, I see what you mean now. I don't know if you lose the status immediately, but the bar that tells you how much you have left to qualify does reset at the beginning of the month.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Yes, of course, that's logical, it seems we agree. I just misread the first post, my bad. =)