This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant0.69 and PostgreSQL problems

• Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      I upgraded my poker elephant to 0.69 and went to play on partypoker as usual but this time elephant hud does not appear on the table. Then I removed, i think the older version of elephant but it didn t help:( After that I tried to install the new version of pokerstrategy elephant again and nothing. Then I saw an info on pokerstrategy that I need to delete PostgreSQL . I erased it and elephant, I erased everything and installed elephant0.69 again... Now I went in the elephant and in the settings-- database management--i went in create database-- new database. In new database are thins i dont understand like: write the username you chose while installing the PostgreSQL, and password, and database name... I do not know my username or password!!! When I downloaded elephant it said there that PostgreSQL is included with the elephant0.69?? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • 2 replies
    • rocky2106
      rocky2106
      Bronze
      I also have some similar problems with my elephant 0.69. I have made a clean instal becouse I didn't use it before and the program doesen't work at all. I have made everything as I should but I can't inport any information and the hud doesen' work too. Everything I can see is next masage from elephant: Check Handhistory options. I tried everything but no effect.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Default username is postgres and password dbpass. You could have set something different though..