Elephant Beta

• Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      I upgraded my poker elephant to 0.69 and went to play on partypoker as usual but this time elephant hud does not appear on the table. Then I removed, i think the older version of elephant but it didn t help:( After that I tried to install the new version of pokerstrategy elephant again and nothing. Then I saw an info on pokerstrategy that I need to delete PostgreSQL . I erased it and elephant, I erased everything and installed elephant0.69 again... Now I went in the elephant and in the settings-- database management--i went in create database-- new database. In new database are thins i dont understand like: write the username you chose while installing the PostgreSQL, and password, and database name... I do not know my username or password!!! When I downloaded elephant it said there that PostgreSQL is included with the elephant0.69?? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • 1 reply
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

The Postgres installation dialog appears on the first start of the elephant. You have to enter a username and password there: Just choose some you can remember because you are setting them up in this dialog :)

And don't bother: Normally you wouldn't be asked again, because the Elephant remembers these data...

Ciao
      Michael