This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant Beta

• Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      I upgraded my poker elephant to 0.69 and went to play on partypoker as usual but this time elephant hud does not appear on the table. Then I removed, i think the older version of elephant but it didn t help:( After that I tried to install the new version of pokerstrategy elephant again and nothing. Then I saw an info on pokerstrategy that I need to delete PostgreSQL . I erased it and elephant, I erased everything and installed elephant0.69 again... Now I went in the elephant and in the settings-- database management--i went in create database-- new database. In new database are thins i dont understand like: write the username you chose while installing the PostgreSQL, and password, and database name... I do not know my username or password!!! When I downloaded elephant it said there that PostgreSQL is included with the elephant0.69?? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • 1 reply
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

The Postgres installation dialog appears on the first start of the elephant. You have to enter a username and password there: Just choose some you can remember because you are setting them up in this dialog :)

And don't bother: Normally you wouldn't be asked again, because the Elephant remembers these data...

Ciao
      Michael